x
153 Physicians Online

Question:

Bleeding after pregnancy test positive.

I got my period the first of the month it stopped the third i took a test it was posiyive the 8 i started bleeding again and yesterday i took another test it was negative could i be preganet

Answer:

I do understand your concern. It is difficult for me to say whether you are pregnant or not based on the home pregnancy tests. I would advise you to see your doctor for further evaluation and order pregnancy blood tests which are more sensitive and accurate in determining pregnancy. I wish you well, take care.

Have a Question? Ask The Doctor Here.

Sign In to join in the conversation.