Bleeding after pregnancy test positive.

Patient

Q: I got my period the first of the month it stopped the third i took a test it was posiyive the 8 i started bleeding again and yesterday i took another test it was negative could i be preganet

Doctor

A:   I do understand your concern. It is difficult for me to say whether you are pregnant or not based on the home pregnancy tests. I would advise you to see your doctor for further evaluation and order pregnancy blood tests which are more sensitive and accurate in determining pregnancy. I wish you well, take care.