Bleeding but not on my period

Q: Hello.
I am 20 years old,and lost my virginity not so long ago and a few days later there was pale blood when i wiped after i went to the toilet and i figured i got a water infection as i kept needing to go a wee alot.. Now i am due on my period but since yesterday when i wee period like blood comes out,but it doesnt feel like my period as its not constant its just mainly when i wee.i am having cramps too.
i do not want to be pregnant,if i am can my doctor give me the abortion pill or does he have to send me somewhere?