Bleeding during First Trimester

Patient : 3 months pregnant and I am having a slimy bleedeing
Doctor :   Bleeding in pregnancy may be dangerous and needs to be evaluated by your doctor. Bleeding affects 20%-30% of all pregnan cies. Bleeding in the first trimester (first 3 months of pregnancy) could be due to several different factors. It is important to rule out a threatened miscarriage. Other causes are complete miscarriage, incomplete miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, molar pregnancy and post-coital bleed. Bleeding may also be unrelated to pregnancy as in infections and trauma to the vaginal wall. Bleeding during pregnancy needs urgent attention and I would advise you to consult your health care professional.