Bleeding during intercourse while TTC after birth control.

Patient

Q: My husband and I are trying to conceive. I finished birth control a week and a half ago and my bc fake period or whatever three days ago. While having sex tonight, I bled like having a period, but only for a few minutes. Is this normal?

Symptoms:  Bleeding during intercourse.
Doctor

If your withdrawal bleed following your birth control stoppage lasted only for 3 days then it is likely that the bleeding you experienced after intercourse is likely to be collected blood in uterus and a part of the withdrawal blood. This may take 2-3 days to subside or complete in toto.
You may choose to wait for a week before resuming the intercourse again.
I hope I have answered your query,
Regards,