Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Bleeding during sex, From the males side.

Bleeding during sex, From the males side.

Patient: I ripped my Fremulon during intercourse, I am uncircumcised. Should I be concered?

Symptoms: Was Bleeding, but it has stopped.

Doctor: Hello,This avulsion of frenulum in males can happen during forceful sexual activity and you may experience some amoun t of bleed as well. Usually, the bleeding stops in few minutes and healing takes place like any other wound. It heals by secondary intention naturally in a week or so. The only thing is to be taken care that sexual activity has to be curtailed till healing is complete. You may apply ointment soframycin locally thrice a day which can help in early healing. Keep the local area dry every time to urinate.I hope I have answered your query in detail,wishing you good health,regards