Bleeding during sex please help me

Patient: So for last few months I have been bleeding during sex. I had a pap done blood work and an ultrasound and they can’t find anything. Also they tested me for all stds and nothing. Please help I would like to enjoy sex withough having to say sry to my boyfriends after wards everytime. Please help.

Symptoms: Bleeding during sex is heavy and its not because of my period.

Doctor: Thank you for your question. Bleeding during sexual intercourse may be due to vaginal dryness, or bleeding from the cerv ix. Since you have had negative pap smear results, we are lead to surmise that this bleeding may be from the vaginal canal. It is very important to have this examined as excessive bleeding after intercourse can lead to infections. You will need to undergo another pelvic examination to help determine the cause of this bleeding. We recommend that you refrain from sexual intercourse until you are examined and the cause of your bleeding is elucidated.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com