Ask The Doctor > Pending > Bleeding During Sex The First Few Times (During different days)

Bleeding During Sex The First Few Times (During different days)

Patient: Hello. So the first time I had sex I didn’t bleed and I did it like 3 times. When I came home I was saw I saw a little spotting. Well my second time and I started bleeding. Alright I think it was the girl thing that broke but didn’t break the first time. So I waited two days and then had sex again. I began bleeding again. More this time. Now my boyfriend wants to do it in three days again but I’m scared I’m going to bleed to death at this rate. But I’m not bleeding after really. Just during. Then spotting after. Should I hold off on sex or is my body just getting use to his tool being in my body?

Doctor: