Bleeding from anal sex won't heal

Q: I've have anal sex a handful of times with my boyfriend but one day after anal sex, I went to use the bathroom and a lot of blood poured out of my anus. I didn't worry about it much and thought it would heal. I felt a lot of pain for the next few days and slowly calmed down. I bleed big amounts of blood every once in a while. A few weeks passed and thought it healed completely because I didn't see anymore blood so we tried anal sex again and then again the blood came back so I guess it never did heal. Now it's been almost 3 months since that second try and I'm still bleeding and feeling the pain. Why won't it heal and will it get infected or anything? It's also in the inside I'm just to scared to check exactly where.

Symptoms:  Big amounts of bleeding, sharp pain while using the bathroom