Bleeding from mouth, bruising around body legs, arms,back,

Patient : Bleeding from mouth, bruising around body legs, arms,back, low platelet count

Q: I have a tailors bunion on my right pinky toe. It is extremely painful wearing certain types of shoes. If I choose to...

Q: Children high cholesterol, high lipo A. What type of doctor we should visit and what thype of treatment?

Q: I had my implant removed a week ago i have been very ill when i had it taken out i am still a bit poorly how long unt...

Q: I have peyronies I can stil have erection there is No pain and just the erection is les strong and is swiftly to the ...

Q: Hi I have been suffering from ache and tingling in my left arm. I get weakness and pain in my forearm when trying t...

218

173

138

98

IMAGES ON ASK THE DOCTOR