Bleeding from operation incision and a lump as big as a golf ball is precent

Patient

Q: Hi doc. i had surgery a week ago to heve a fat gland ,as my dockter called it, removed from my throught. it was a small lump before the op but now after the op it is as big as a golf ball. i still have the clips in. the lump is red and a bit hard in places but not all over. the incision is also still bleeding out.when i was discharged from hospital i also did not get any perscription for anti-biotics or pain killers. this is the second operation by the same dockter and with the previous op i had no swelling at all. could this operation site now be infected and could this be because of negligence on the dockters or hospitalsside.
i can just see myslef having to go back in to hospital again.PS..after the first op there was also about no blood but after this last op i awoke on a pillow drenched with blood.

Doctor