Bleeding from Penis

Q: I was having intercourse and I was fully erect and ready to let go but decided to hold the semen in by creating a ring using my fingers around the top of my penis. I held it in trying to delay the sperm from shooting out. After a couple of seconds I felt a pain and allowed the semen to release. Right afterwards I started bleeding from my penis. I would guesstimate around a half an ounce all together. Now every time I urinate, the urine is a normal color, however, upon finishing I bleed, it takes a tissue or two and then it stops. I have no pain, and I am a 35 year old male, a single sex partner for the past 10 years (So I highly doubt it's STD).
A) Do I need to be concerned?
B) Is there a certain medication that can stop the bleeding?