Bleeding heavily while sex

Patient

Q: Dear Dr.,
i am 28 year old female, on saturday i had sex with my partner for the second time and i started bleeding heavily same as my date (which is supposed to be on 27th according to the cycle) with clots 4cm big. But clots are regular in my date. i am surprised how i get periods this fast as if it ended on 2nd of feb only. after 6 hours we had sex once more, again the flow was heavy. there was a flow same like my date for 2 days and now it seems clear.
when we did for the first time, i do got some spots, but then that was like for the first time. and i was expecting my dates soon in a day or two. A special note in addition is that my partner's penis is slightly curved in nature, well he consulted doctors they just asked have a surgery if we want to make it straight , otherwise they advised us there is no other problem related.

Could you please advice me the reason behind this.

Thanks

Symptoms:  Bleeding heavily while sex and followed by clots like periods.
Doctor