Bleeding in the near ending of urination

Q: M a 16 year old woman, I have been sexually active when I was only 14 and about to turn 15. But for 5 months ( Last May up to september 7) I was stopped from having sex with my boy friend because of the distance between us.. September 8, He just came here and we had an intercourse despite the facet that I still have spottings for I'm already at the near ending of my menstruation.

My real concern is that I felt pain in the intercourse that we had. as if my genital area was damaged. September 10, I have no menstruation already. we had sex. I felt pain during intercourse. sfter intercourse, i urinated and i saw blood spots. and i felt pain during the near ending of my urination. until now I'm still seeing blood spots whenever I finish urinating. and the pain is still there whenever the blood flow out. what could have happened within me? is this a serious problem? How will I cure this without going to a hospital? My mom would kill me if she'll know I'm sexually active. I'm afraid this fact will prevail if i go to a hospital. please help me.