Bleeding in Urine (stops when pause 500mg is given)

Patient

Q: My father is sufferring from Parkinsons. He has urine incontinence. He is in bedridden condition for past 2 years. last week he had blood in urine. He also got high fever thereafter. Doctor suggested to give him pause 500 mgtwice a day. Thereafter bleeding stopped. Again after 5 days, there was blood in urine. We then took him to hospital. They gave him pause 500 mg twice for 2 days, bleeding stopped then. Urine test and blood tests was done. Urine test indicated RBC 8-10 hpf and pus cells 3-4 hpf. His creatine was within desired level. Sonography didnt reveal anything. Doctors could not diagnose the cause of blood and advised us to give him pause 500 mg if blood again comes in future. His daily dosage includes Ecosprin AV 75, which doctor has stopped for 7 days and thereafter to continue. His PSA is 4.530 . I am really concerned as to how long can we give him pause 500mg as it will have side effects? what could be the cause of this bleeding? Please suggest remedy.

Symptoms:  He is having chronic cough since past 5 months and has chronic constipation as well. His not able to describe where he has pain due to his neurological problem.
Doctor