Bleeding issues

Q: Hi Dr.

I am married since 2 years are trying to conceive from last 8 months but no luck :(

I had PCOS when i tested about 8 months back and was asked to take Metformin and tried for 2 months with no luck and later i changed my Dr.

I referred a Gynecologist and she had put e on Clomid.
First cycle Siphene 50 mg then for next month Siphene 100 mg and for 3rd month Ubiphine 100mg +50mg = 150 mg.
But i am still no luck.

Now she has advised for a HSG test.

However i wanted to tell that my flow during Periods is reduced a lot.
I am getting bleeding only for 2 days and its not that good.
Its reduced since I started taking clomid.

I have not had any other medical illness. no operations etc.

Is that a bad sign?
Is that a reason due to which i am not able to conceive ?
Am i healthy ?
Please advise.