Bleeding not normal pregnant ?

Q: My periods are very normal i bleed have a 21 day break then bang on every month i come on when im suppose to only the last 2 months i come on my period 24th november till the 28th november all fine bleeding and normal had my 21 day break then come on my period 19th december till the 25th december bleeding all fine and normal after that last one i took a home pregnancy test as friends wear winding me up well i got a positive straight away so i did another i then had 4 negatives i put it down to a faulty test iv had very tender boobs since my last period i was due on 15th january a few days before that i had like period pains but nothing and as-well a few days before my period was due when i wiped i had a few bright pink spots of blood on my tissue im always on the toilet more my breasts stopped hurting a day before my period was due on the 15th january i'm very very tired and am getting hot flushes well as i was saying on the 15th january my period didn't show i didn't decide to do a test then the next day on the 16th january i had some light brown bleeding but not when i wiped not normal for me as i have had normal periods then today on the 17th i have had more brown bleeding not as nearly as heavy as a normal period and im always feeling bloated this last month im just looking for a bit of advice as im a bit confused and to add as-well im not getting period pains and iv been very constipated hope some one can give me some advise thanks for reading
4 hours ago - 4 days left to answer. Report Abuse
Additional Details
just to add to i checked my cervix and it felt closed from what i can tell don't normally check plus im getting lots of spots on my face i don't get spots hope some one can give me some insight thanks saby