Bleeding one day after rough sex

Patient : Hello! I am a 28 year old woman who hasn't had sex in more than 2 years and who suffers from a very semsitive vagina. Two nights ago I had sex with my new partener, using condoms. He was a lot bigger(longer and wider) than my last partener and the sensations during the intercourse were a bit unpleasant for me(i felt a pressing need to use the bathroom for both pooping and peeing). The evening after sex i noticed some spotting on my underwear. It has been two days since i had sex but the bleeding hasn't stopped. When i has sex i was on my 20th day of the cycle, i hace had only protected sex until now, only one other sex partener and my last Pap Smear was 3 month ago and negative. Should i be worried?
Symptoms:  Brownish, pinkish discharge, slight burning around vaginal entry