Bleeding two days after sex

Q: So umm two days ago well I guess three since it's the 7th now my boyfriend and I has PROTECTED sex. This morning I woke up with a light bleeding a little bit heavier than spotting but not too much. I got done ovulating July 5th. Today the 7th the bleeding went from red to a brownish color. He told my there's a possibility the condom broke, plus, when we got done the condom did slip out as I was getting up to get next to him and it spilled everywhere towards me. He has not stopped asking me if I'm pregnant all day today. I told him it's wayyyyy too soon to tell and that it might just be my period that's a week early which it's not unusual for me. He's still bugging and wants to know if y'all think that's there's a possibility it's implantation bleeding rather than my period

PS: it was not my first time or second or anything like that. Nor am I on the pill

Symptoms:  Red spotting on day two and brownish spotting on day 3 after sex