Bleeding While Possibly Pregnant??

Patient : Okay, so I have been showing symptoms of pregnancy(haven't taken a test yet, but all signs are there) but I had a light blood flow off and on for 2-3 days, too. I have no clue what this means. Please help?
Symptoms:  Vomiting, fatigue, increased appetite, nauseous feeling
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for query. I understand your concern. The symptoms of early pregnancy can mimic symptoms of other conditio ns like premenstrual phase etc. Just by symptoms we cannot confirm pregnancy. Some amount of spotting can be seen in early pregnancy due causes like embedding gestational sac etc. In the absence of pregnancy, the possible causes for your bleeding are premenstrual spotting due to hormonal imbalance or due to local causes like cervical erosion etc. So, please go for urine pregnancy test to diagnose pregnancy. Take care.