Bleeding with swollen labia

Patient : Am a week after my period and i noticing that am bleeding again and that my labia is kinda swollen can i know why
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Here are the possibilities for bleeding with labia swelling: Fungal infection STD Ge nital tumours Injury The above causes could have changed the hormone levels or damaged the mucosa of the genital organs. This will cause the symptoms of bleeding and injury may sometimes cause labial swelling. You need to get examined by a Doctor as soon as possible. This will help you to reach a diagnosis. I hope this helps you. All the best.