Bleeding with transparent mucous

Patient : Am a week aftee my period and i noticed that i am bleeding again not like period bleeding but its bleeding with transparant mucus
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It seems that you are have irregular periods. This is common in the age group of 13 to 2 1 years of age. IF you are not having symptoms like pain, fever and dizziness, then you need not worry. If these symptoms develop, please see a Doctor as soon as possible. If these symptoms do not develop, then you can wait for 2 cycles. If the 2 cycles are normal then you do not need to worry. I hope this helps you.