Bleeding with transparent mucous

Patient

Q: Am a week aftee my period and i noticed that i am bleeding again not like period bleeding but its bleeding with transparant mucus

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It seems that you are have irregular periods. This is common in the age group of 13 to 21 years of age. IF you are not having symptoms like pain, fever and dizziness, then you need not worry. If these symptoms develop, please see a Doctor as soon as possible.

If these symptoms do not develop, then you can wait for 2 cycles. If the 2 cycles are normal then you do not need to worry.

I hope this helps you.