Blindness in eyes combined with excessive sweating

Patient

Q: Can you please help me identify what happened to me . I was walking and then I started sweating excessively and then my vision got really blurry with red and then I went blind for a few minutes and when it was done I had a massive headache right above my eye

Symptoms:  Dizziness , nausea
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. We require more details pertaining to this episode you experienced. There could be a number of reasons that this occurred. It is import that you consult a doctor as soon as possible to determine the source of the this episode and prevent future episodes from occurring.

Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com