Blister like spot on shaft of penis?

Patient : I have a blister like spot on my penis, halfway down the shaft, its uncomfortable. it has been there for a few days, it started off like a spot, i scratched it and it became what resembles a blister, with a greeny white liquid inside, when i pulled the skin off it bled. i have been having daily sex with my girlfriend using a condom and once without but didnt finish. my girlfriend has no stds that she knows of. what could this be? should i avoid sex and do i need to treat it?
Symptoms:  Pain, irritation
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: The end of the shaft of my penis is wrinkled when flaccid and when I get an erection it takes several minutes to expa...

Q: Hi I recently had quite vigorous sex with my partner. I noticed afterwards a small tear under my foreskin on the shaf...

Q: I had a small amount of blood in some discharge yesterday evening and I had intercourse with my boyfriend this evenin...

Q: Hey, so me and my girlfriend were about to have sex and and 45 minutes before I had a erections like 6 in row within ...

Q: I am 34 weeks pregnant and have grade 4 placenta previa, I have already had one heavy bleed and a hospital stay, I am...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon