Blisters which are growing in the nose

Patient: I am 23 yearmalei am worried about the blisters/pimples which are not hurting me they rarely cause itch and are growing in nos and they look awe full especially the area they are on makes me shylately i have been involved in doing intercourse with prostitutes almost a 2-3 months backthey are grown in slomo modekindly help or suggest what should i do ?

Symptoms: I am worried about the blisters/pimples which are not hurting me they rarely cause itch and are growing in nos and they look awe full especially the area they are on makes me shy

Doctor: Hello. Thanks for your health query on ATD.As you have history of unprotected sex with prostitute. There are fair ch ances that you are having syphilis. The syphilis lesions are painless & asymptomatic. Get in touch with a Dermatologist as you may require complete check up & blood tests.Hope you got me.