Blisters which are growing in the nose

Patient

Q: I am 23 year
male

i am worried about the blisters/pimples which are not hurting me they rarely cause itch and are growing in nos and they look awe full especially the area they are on makes me shy

lately i have been involved in doing intercourse with prostitutes almost a 2-3 months back
they are grown in slomo mode

kindly help or suggest what should i do ?

Symptoms:  I am worried about the blisters/pimples which are not hurting me they rarely cause itch and are growing in nos and they look awe full especially the area they are on makes me shy
Doctor

A:   Hello. Thanks for your health query on ATD.

As you have history of unprotected sex with prostitute. There are fair chances that you are having syphilis. The syphilis lesions are painless & asymptomatic. Get in touch with a Dermatologist as you may require complete check up & blood tests.

Hope you got me.