Bloated after abnormal heavy period that was four days instead of 6

Patient : Bloated after abnormal heavy period that was four days instead of the usual six to seven days. I weigh 110 lbs so its un normal to be this bloated. I have bee. Having un protected sex with my boyfriend for about two months. He pulls out. Could I be pregnant??
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you have been experiencing regular menses and even had your menses this month just that it was heavy and lasted for 4-5 days which is again normal. It rules out pregnancy for sure and you are safe for the month. The bloating is a part of PMS symptoms which may last even a week after menses and shall subside on its own. You need not worry about it much, maintain a Menstrual calendar for 3 months to understand the pattern of symptoms and bleeding. I hope I have answered your query. Regards