Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Bloated, got food cravings, got cramps and backache more than PMS

Bloated, got food cravings, got cramps and backache more than PMS

Patient: Feeling bloated, got food cravings, got cramps and backache more than pms from light to super on and off after having sex on the 1st day of fertility period. leg cramps too and frequent urination. headache and nausea on and off. frequent sneezing. and super fatigue like i am to fall asleep whenever i stopped working and really had fallen asleep as soon as i reached home after work.had late period for 3 days and on the 4th day (as of today) experiencing bleeding not as heavy as my normal period but heavier than spotting (8am to 2pm) and it decreases in amount as time goes.am i pregnant?never had a missed period ever though my cycle changes every month. had a period tracker on my phone and it is always accurate as it is. first time to experience everything. pls. help!

Doctor: Thank you for your query.It is advisable that you opt for a home pregnancy test or a blood test for βhCG to know if you are pregnant or not. Just based on the symptoms it would be difficult to conclude on the pregnancy status. Premenstrual symptoms & pregnancy symptoms often overlap. Therefore only the pregnancy test can help conclude whether you are pregnant or not.Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.