Bloated or pregnant?

Q: The past few days I have gotten this weird pressure in my stomach, it feels a lot like gas. Prior to yesterday, I hadn't gone to the bathroom in at least 3 days (by bathroom I mean bowel movement).

Here's what concerned me. I am and have been on birth control for a few years now. I am quite good at taking them on time. Every time I have had sex, the guy has pulled out. However, the guy I was with 2 months back didn't pull out, he always finished inside me. At the time, I was extra careful with taking my pills on time.

My question is that is there a chance I could be pregnant or is it just gas and bloating? I have had no other symtoms. No tender breasts or any changes in them, nor do I have morning sickness. No nausea.

Am I just paranoid? I skip periods when I take birth control so I have no idea if I am pregnant. I still have 2 weeks before I start the break week of my pack of pills.

Any answers?

Symptoms:  Pressure in stomach, bloating, no regular bowel movement