Bloated stomach during 8th week of pregnancy and lot of

Patient

Q: Bloated stomach during 8th week of pregnancy and lot of fatigue any remedies?

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Some amount of nausea and bloating sensation are common during pregnancy by taking the help of antacids and antiemetics bloating sensation can be decreased to some extent.
Taking nutritious diet, including milk, eggs, fruits, vegetables, meat, fish etc in diet, dividing the total food into three main meals and two snacks and taking in frequent intervals can decrease the fatigue to some extent.
If needed you can take vitamin supplements and protein power with your doctor's advice, which can help in decreasing the fatigue.

Take care