Bloating and Constipation. Could I be pregnant ?

Q: I'm a 24 years old married girl. I had unprotected sex on 28th Nov and was expecting my period on 12th Dec. It has been delayed. (My menstrual cycle is not regular). Its not the delay in period that is causing worry, it is the fact that I have been feeling constipated and bloated for a while now. What could be its reason ? Pregnancy or anything else?
I generally do not face digestion issues.

Symptoms:  Bloating, constipation, pregnancy

If you have had unprotected sex on 28th November when you were in your fertile period , so now if you have missed your period by just 3 days , then pregnancy could be a possibility and has to be ruled out first. You may perform the urine pregnancy test with the early morning urine sample on the 7th day after your missed period which would assure sensitivity .
If the test is positive then the symptoms of bloating, constipation can be attributed to early pregnancy , else similar symptoms form a part of premenstrual syndrome as well which indicate that menses would be starting soon and the symptoms would relieve once the menses start or end.

I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health,