Bloating And Symptoms Of Tiredness And Urination

Patient

Q: Hello,

I am 16 years old and I have had sexual intercourse just over 5 month ago, i am currently on the pill and have my period every month.

I am very bloated and it almost looks like i am pregnant, have had some symptoms such a tiredness and frequent urination but i didn't know whether that was just my normal body. I am wondering if you can still have your period and have rarely any symptoms as well as have used the pill as well as a condom and still be pregnant or have i just gained weight from eating

Doctor