Blocked nose all year

Patient

Q: Hi I am from India and have recently moved to UK.
Most of the time during the year my nose is blocked and I have to blow my nose 2-3 times a day and sneezing is a usual affair.
It is worse when I am at home (morning/evening) and is stuffy but manageable(during the day) when I am at work. I have tried Neti pot but it makes things worse, I havent tried any nasal sprays I can breathe from mouth atleast.
I dont have this specific problem in India, I used to sneeze after bath in India(1 or two sneezes) but that was it. It is much more worse over here in UK.
I visited India for two months in January this year and I never faced this problem over there.

I get red and watery eyes as well but that is also in uk (never in India) but this usually goes away for a week or so once I use the sodium cromoglicate drops.

Any help is appreciated.

Doctor