Blocked Nose, Headache, Night Sweats and Shaking

Patient

Q: Hi, I am experiencing intermittent virus symptoms for almost 6 months now, I have been to GP few times and he is not doing anything. My GP has forwarded to me to the hospital however they have given me appointment 3 months later, it is really hard for me to breath from mouth for all these months 24/7.. My symptoms are blocked nose for last 4-5 months, headaches for last 2-3 months and night sweats/chills for last 2-3 weeks, occasional fatigue and weakness but no cold. The symptoms stays 24 hours day and night and does not disappear. I have tried several remedies in last few months such Vicks, inhalers, nasal decongestant sprays, Steroid Sprays, steam and almost all Indian and Chinese remedies, also tried all the anti-biotic, and almost all tablets I could get my hands on... but none of them working or they might have worked for day or two and no luck after that. I would be very grateful if you have any advice. Thank you.

Symptoms:  My symptoms are blocked nose for last 4-5 months, headaches for last 2-3 months and night sweats/chills for last 2-3 weeks, occasional fatigue and weakness but no cold.
Doctor