Blood and some clotting in urine

Patient : I have blood in my urine. Urine is pinkish in color. It is NOT red or brown. This all started about 36 hours ago. Just recently, a pea-sized blot clot passed through as I was urinating. I do not have pain/burning while I urinate. My urination is normal (I don't feel an urge to "go", nor is it difficult to do so). About 4 days ago, I did have some severe pains in my stomach, sides, and back. I thought it was indigestion. It went away after a few hours. There's no pain now. Any thoughts of what might be ailing me? UTI, bladder infection, ...?
Symptoms:  Blood in urine (pink in color). Some blood clots in urine. A couple of tiny ones and one pea-sized clot. No pain or discomfort associated with urination.