Blood and urine test results

Patient : Got blood and urine test results. everything was normal or green except for two things. In the kidney and bladder section, the BUN level was at 8 where 9-25 is normal for this lab, and tested positive for the hemoglobin screen. I did take the exam without not prepared and remember taking the sample right at the beginning of urinating instead of the middle. I remember the urine was darker in the beginning and light in color when finishing after the sample. I know I have high blood pressure and working on exercising and losing weight to work on that.
Symptoms:  No symptoms
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting ATD. The ideal sample for Urine examination is mid-stream urine. As your sample is not properly collected, reliability of test results is doubtful. Please repeat the test with proper sample and check the results. BUN level of 8 does not have much significance and need not worry about it. Hope this helps you.