Blood Coming from penis but not in urine

Patient

Q: 3 days ago I had unprotected sex with a female and everything was fine until last night...after intercourse I notice the condom had blood in it...It didnt look like any semen came out just blood...I had already masterbated a few times yesterday and never saw blood until I had sex that night..now blood is showing up on the tip of my penis like pre cum ..its not in my urine and it doesn't burn nor do I feel any discomfort...please help

Symptoms:  blood from penis like -pre cum...blood in semen
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. It is likely you have contracted a sexually transmitted infection. Such infections include chlamydia or gonorrhea. We recommend that you see your doctor immediately to be tested and start treatment. This infection could have spread to to your prostate, or testicles resulting in the inflammation and bleeding you are experiencing. You will be prescribed antibiotics to treat this and it is usually resolved without any further complication.

Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com