Blood Coming Out With Ejaculation

Patient : I am a 24 year old man and just recently, I noticed that there was a significant amount of blood in my sperm when I ejaculated. This has happened twice within a month time frame. Can someone please help me with this question. thanks.
Symptoms:  Stomach pains whenever I leave the plasma center. I go to the plasma center often and I think this may have something to do with it.
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Blood in semen can be quite scary, h owever below the age of 40, it often appears and recovers spontaneously. The main causes are infections involving the urethra or prostate in most occasions. So, I will advise you to get your urine tested to rule out a urinary tract infection. If UTI is ruled out after the investigations, then there is nothing to worry about. If UTI is present, an antibiotic course of Tab. Doxycycline or Cotrimoxazole can be taken twice daily for 7-10 days. Hematospermia does not seem related to the plasma center. Depends on what kind of exposure you are having there too. However, you can avoid going there and see if it recurs. Hope this was helpful, Regards