Blood in cough in first morning

Patient

Q: I had too much sneezing since november, too much sneezing was causing too much running nose. Recently I have visited doctor and he told me that it is allergic Rhinitis and suggest me to take Duonase nasal spray two times a day and this nasal spray has been worked and stopped my sneezing. But since last few days I was not feeling good in my throats and feeling irritation in it and too much cough in the morning then some one suggested me to take Cloves after taking cloves many times in a day the next day I saw some blood clots in my cough first morning.

I am really very worried about the blood clots in my cough, So please suggest me what to do in such situation. I am a cigarette smoker.

Doctor