Blood in my bottom and abdominal pain

Q: Today there is a blodd in my toilet paper.from my bottom.and in my abdomen there is a pain ...i am realyy worried about it...pls help me

Symptoms:  Symptoms: blood,abdomean pain

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

Following are the possibilities:
1. Hemorrhoids / Piles.
2. Inflammatory bowel disease
3. Acute Dysentery.

In such scenario, I would advise you to see your doctor, who will perform a Proctoscopy in his office. If any evidence of piles is found you would be treated accordingly.
If he feels suspicious for Inflammatory bowel disease, he will post you for Colonoscopy.
Also, important here is that if you are having cramps, this might be some infection or dysentery. It is not necessary that it will always be associated with Loose stools. In such scenario, you would require antibiotics like Norfloxacin and Tinidazole.
In case you are suffering from chronic constipation, you would require Laxatives to prevent piles.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy