Blood in my manure after falling on my Sit bone

Q: Yesturday I went snowboarding. I attempted a very large jump (maybe six foot high) and fell on my sit bone. I was hurt very badly, dizzy and nauseous. I rested for five minutes and was able to ride down the mountain without additional pain (that's why I'm assuming I didn't brake anything). The thing that worries me is that when I went to the bathroom I had blood in my manure. It's quite a large amount I think. Today it was the same. Could you tell me what it could be? Is it urgent for me to see a doctor?
Thanks so much,

Symptoms:  Pain from pressure and movement of the Sit bone area, Blood in manure