Blood in stool, Urine, and Numbness in right ear

Patient

Q: I have a few symptoms that I am concerned about. Starting about 3 years ago I had blood in my stool. Not a small amount, but a LOT of blood - a scary amount. No pain involved. Usually accompanied by diarrhea. This didn't occur every time but maybe once every few months since then. I almost joined the navy and had an exam so that makes me think it's not a hemorrhoid but they could have missed it. Secondly, about a 2 weeks ago while sitting down for dinner my right ear and some of the area around it went completely numb. I have no pain or hearing loss. It has not gotten better or worse since then. Finally, about 3 weeks ago I was urinating blood. There was no pain but it was quite a bit of blood. I would describe it as clotted blood. However, this only lasted about 2 days and stopped. (although I know there could still be microscopic blood in the urine). I thought kidney infection but then why would it go away? I read the ear thing could be a sign of a possible stroke. The blood in the stool I have no idea. Other symptoms Im experiencing but I assume are in no related (but Im listing them because Im no doctor) is almost no sex drive, depression, and anxiety.

Symptoms:  Blood in stool, Blood in urine, Numbness in right ear
Doctor