Blood in the stools and sometimes little pain in the stomach

Q: Everytime I drink alcohal or have some heavy diets, next day I find blood in my stools in the ending part of the stool. Not only alcohal last time when I had some juice same problem happened. It lasts for a few days maximum a week after that no blood comes. It has been happening since last month. Please help me out for this problem and tell me if there is any serious problem. And also to which specialist I must concern??

Symptoms:  Blood in stool

If you are experiencing blood in your stools after meals , then the chances are that you may be suffering from either gastric or intestinal ulcers or may have contracted Colitis or the cause cane local in form of haemorrhoids. If alcohol has been the prime cause , then gastric ulcers are probably the reason for the blood loss which can cause mucosal injury and bleed. But the classical sign of bleeding at the end of stools may indicate colitis. You may visit a gastroenterologist for a possibly required colonoscopy or upper GI endoscopy to rule out any ulcers and then direct the treatment accordingly.
I hope i have answered your query,
wishing you good health,