Blood in the urine two weeks after laparoscopia and cramps in the vagina

Patient : I had a laparoscopia two weeks ago to check if everything was all right with my uterus and the Fallopian tubes, the gynecologist said that everything was ok. I had a good recovery last week, except that i had a little bit of pain in the lower part of the belly and little cramps in the vagina. But this week, the cramps in the vagina and in the lower part of the belly are worst, especially when i urinate. I don't have problem to urinate, no burning, no fever, a doctor told me that there is no infection, but he did saw a little bit of microscopic blood in the urine test i passed with him. The doc said to not worry and to go back home.I did pass a test of urine culture yesterday, but it takes 10 days to have the results. However, i am still worrying about those cramps in the vagina, especially when i urinate, and the fact that there was trace of blood in the urine. Should i worry, or let it be?