Blood in urine and in semen?

Q: Two days ago, as I was getting ready to go to sleep, I went to the toilet and noticed couple of blood drops on my urinary meatus. I decided to go to sleep and see what will happen in the morning. On my first morning visit to the bathroom, there was nothing unusual about my urine, slightly yellow, no hints of red. I went to work. I should say I do live a slightly sedentary lifestyle and my diet is not great, I don't drink too much water at all so I go to the bathroom 1-2 a day. So in the afternoon I went to the bathroom and I saw again couple of drops of blood after I stopped urinating. I panicked. I drank large amounts of water the entire day, maybe even a gallon, and I went to the bathroom 6-7 times, every time urine was see-through without any blood. In the evening just before I went urinating again, I noticed a drop of white excretion from my meatus.

After reading all around the internet about possible symptoms, I decided to check if there's any blood in my ejaculate, so I started to masturbate and there was few drops of blood with the preseminal fluid. What is going on, I'm going to the doctor on monday but I can't help but ask for advice on what to expect. I have one sexual partner for years and I didn't have any sexual intercourse in past 2-3 weeks.

Symptoms:  Blood in urine, blood in semen