Blood in urine for the first time.

Patient

Q: I got blood in urine first time i dont know when i searched for websites it shows that having stones in kidney it comes so i am totally confused

Symptoms:  Just first time
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to askthedoctor.com.

Blood in urine is usually because of following reasons:

1 ) urinary tract infection
2) urolithiasis that is due to stone
3) post-streptococcal glomerulonephritis
4)Endocarditis

I will advise you to visit your doctor so that he can examine you properly and order tests for you including urine routine and microscopy, kidney function test, X-ray KUB.

Treatment will be given accordingly. If the stone is found, then depending on the size surgical intervention may be required.

If the infection is found, antibiotics will be started accordingly.
I hope it helps.
Take care.