Blood lost after birth

Q: What medication is there to help with bleeding after birth im pregnant with my 3d child after the birth of the other 2 i had to go back to the hospital because of blood lost is there any medication to help with this problem?

Symptoms:  Blood lost

Bleeding after childbirth is normal and happens for 25 days and also for 30 days on and off in a few woman. In case you are talking about immediate bleeding after birth, then it may mean a secondary post partial haemorrhage, which could be due to lack of well contraction by the uterus, lack of blood supply to uterus, infection, anemia, retained placenta in the uterus after childbirth and bleeding from perennial tears or episiotomy sutures. Make sure your hemoglobin level is well maintained in this pregnancy and there is no infection. Have adequate iron supplements throughout pregnancy and make sure you have routine ultrasounds to rule out low-lying placenta or abruption. Lochia for 1 month is considered normal, provide the bleeding is minimal.

Hope this helped.