Blood poisoned by taking tablets

Q: Hi, am an 21 yr old girl , before 2 years i took lot of medicines at a time due to love failure, now am facing consequences like patches all over my body, am getting tired and can't do any work am terrified with my body, feeling that am going to die, kindly please help me

Symptoms:  Red patches all over the body

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you.
As per details, it seems that you have been suffering from a skin condition called urticaria. It is characterized by red itchy transient eruptions also known as hives over body. The allergy may be due to recent infection, food, drugs, dust, season change, pollen grains, hot, cold etc.
In such cases, i prefer to advise tablet levocetrizine.
Get your Absolute eosinophil count, IgE levels and thyroid profile done.
Visit your Doctor so that he can examine you and order tests for you.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.