Ask The Doctor > Pending > Blood present during intercourse.

Blood present during intercourse.

Patient: Hi there, I’m 19 years old. Whilst being penertrated by my partner, during intercourse as well as oral there is blood present after he pulls out. This is not normal for me as I have never blead from intercouse not even when I lost my verginity. The blood does not last long it is purly on him and that is it. It does not hurt during intercourse or oral sex and it is not uncomftable for me. I do not bleed on him all the time but it is getting more often, also i do not bleed in different postions for instance if I’m on top there is no blood as of yet. It has happened around 5-6 in around 2 weeks and I’m starting to get worried. Are you able to tell us what this is please?Thanks

Doctor: