Blood press returned to normal

Patient

Q: I'm in need of a second opinion.I am a 42 year old male and I have had headaches and high blood pressure for the last 5 years. Last year I was diagnosed with hyper tension and put on meds to control it. All went well for 3 months then my Bp started to rise again. At times it would be 170/110. I have a Bp machine at home and keep constant monitoring of my press every day. My Bp average is 145/96.
3 weeks ago my headaches have become worse and I started to get bad dizzy spells. They would last anywhere from a couple of minutes to a half hour and around 12 times a day.
2 weeks ago I seen the doctor and they changed my Bp pills to Telmisartan 80mg. My blood press came down to 145/95 and stayed steady at that with little change. I still had the headaches and dizziness.
2 night ago I was laying on the couch watching tv and had a headache at the base of my scull. I all of a sudden felt sick to my stomach and ran to the washroom. I felt dizzy and still had the headache but never got sick at this point. I layed down on the bed and my wife started rubbing the back of my neck and I ran for the bathroom again and threw up a little. Still dizzy I layed down in bed and then had a very heavy pain on my chest for about 30 seconds then calmed down. Short of breath and chest still in mild pain my wife took me to the hospital.
The hospital did blood work and an ECG test kept me over night retested 6 hrs after the first test. All tests have come back negative.
When I was being released I was still not feeling well. I sat down cause I was dizzy and felt sick. I kept slouching forward like I was going to fall out if the chair. The nurse went to go get the Bp machine because my color was changing. At this time my wife sat me back in my chair and my head rolled back and she said my eyes rolled back in my head and I started shaking and spitting up saliva. The nurses russed me back in to the ER. My Bp was 60/30. They did another blood test and ECG but again they showed nothing.
I am still in the hospital under observation.
I still have headaches and dizzy spells and a little bit of chest pain.
The strange thing is that my Bp is normal and I haven't had no meds for 2 days now.

Also I should mention that I had 2 CT scans in the last week on my head. One was a angiogram and they have both shown nothing wrong

Why would my Bp become normal over night after years of hypertension?

Doctor