Blood Pressure and creatine

Q: Currently take allupurinol to control gout (uric acid) and i also have high blood pressure which i have to take amolodopine for - i have just started exercising as i am currently 245 Pounds also a asthma sufferer which i have to have seritide for

my question is at the moment im trying to eat a 2000 cal a day diet and exercising makes me pretty drained i take whey after execise to replemish myself and now considering pure creatine mono - my concearn is that creatine will higher my blood pressure and amolodopine will decrease it , fighting against each other , do you think taking the creatine will be ok - ps my blood pressure is normal on the tablets.

i dont want to take silly levels of creatine just a small dose to give myself a small boost to motivate myself with a little more energy.