Ask The Doctor > Pending > Blood spotted at the far front of my underwear

Blood spotted at the far front of my underwear

Patient: Hi I am female 23 years old. My period did not come normally last month. It was late by 4 days (supposed be due on 25th Jan but came on 28th Jan) and I had brown discharge for about half a day after which it completely stopped. About 2 weeks later (8th Feb) I found a few brown discharge on my underwear. Now I am finding dark brown drops (1-2) at through front of my underwear. I am sexually active with my husband. We do not use any form of contraception. I cannot figure out why the few drop of blood is found at the far front of my underwear. Usually my period blood is spotted in the middle region of my underwear.

Doctor: